- Francis Lowu and Venansius Baryamureeba (2006) On Efficient Distribution of Data in Multicast Networks: QoS in Scalable Networks. Published in a Special Volume of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS): Volume 3743/2006, 518-525, (Publishers, Springer)
- Francis Lowu (2013) Requirements Elicitation Framework for Optimal Software Component Reuse. Published in the Journal of Computer Science, Technology and Application (ISSN 2155-7969), Vol. 2, No. 1 March 2013; Published by: Academic Star Publishing Company USA.
- Francis Lowu, Baryamureeba Venansius (2008) Delay-Optimized Path in Peer-to-Peer Networks. In the 4th Annual Conference on Computing and ICT Research, ICCIR’08 Makerere University – Kampala, August 2008.
- Francis Lowu (2010), On Enhanced Patient Monitoring and Data Analysis Using Mobile Messaging Technology. At the conference workshop on Mobile Technologies at ICCIR’10 Makerere University, July 30th 2010.
Submitted Reseach Papers
- No paper in this category yet.
- Francis Lowu; Secure Resource Sharing in On-attack Peer-to-peer Networks
- Francis Lowu; Mobile Ad hoc Network with Security-based QoS Provisioning
About the Author
Lowu Francis Xavier received his Bsc (Physics, Mathematics) and MSc in computer science at Makerere University Kampala. He has over 12 year of teaching experience.
His areas of interest include Mobile Ad hoc Networks, Peer-to-Peer and Distributed Networks, Algorithm Design, Network Security and Software Engineering. He also has experience in course content and curriculum development.
At present he is working as the Dean of School of Computing & Informatics, Bugema University in Uganda.